Settings Petrel

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Apr 27 12:54:35 PDT 2017

On 27 April, 2017 - Robert Helling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have no idea if this is technically possible but this suggestion came from one of our users on Facebook and I am simply relaying it here: He said, if would be great if we could „upload settings“ to Petrel and related dive computers when downloading dives. „settings“ was then specified as „current time etc“. I don’t know anything about the protocol used by Shearwater but if that is possible we might want to look into it.

There might be such commands in the Shearwater protocol(s), but non that
I'm aware of.

If we get hold of any information such commands its quite easy to add
support for such a feature. We already do the same for OSTC3 / OSTC2N /
Suunto Vypers and soon OSTC4's.

//Anton - points to anyone who can guess why those devices are supported? =)

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604