4.6.4-675 could use some testing

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:03:16 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:22 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> There is some layout problem in the profile. EAN and start pressure is
>>> overlayed as shown on attachment.
>>
>> Yeah, I guess I should look at it more. We had some magical offsetting
>> behavior for the "normal vs o2pressure" that I cut out because it
>> didn't work with multiple pressures. But the offsetting is odd anyway,
>> and changes as you zoom in on it..
>
> I didn't fix that, but I brought back the same offset values that we
> used to have.
>
> With multiple gases, we could try to look at which gas pressure line
> (and thus text) is higher, and which is lower. We used to do that, but
> it only works for two values, and oddly at that.
>
> I think this is good enough for now. Does it get you what you
> remembered (and yes, it acts oddly under zooming, that is not new -
> the values are clearly picked for whatever font size at unzoomed
> behavior)

Well, the patch deletes the following declaration:

double print_y_offset[8][2] = { { 0, -0.5 }, { 0, -0.5 }, { 0, -0.5 },

And then this print_y_offset is used causing the compile to fail.
Other than that, this looks as before and EAN & pressure are shown
properly on my default zoom ratio. I just tested it with single
cylinder dives, no idea how it is with multiple cylinders...

miika