latest windows build

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Aug 2 11:31:56 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:24 AM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:

> 2.DC reported decompression appears as a greyed out area instead of being red

That's a preferences setting. I suspect you just lost your preferences
when you did the new laptop install.

See the "Draw dive computer reported ceiling in red" checkbox in the
"Profile" tab in preferences.

> 5. However import from Divelogs, although it seems to work, the drawing of the profile has a few issues

Ugh,. "A few issues". It looks like all your samples are lost, or more
likely they are there but all have a time of zero.

I suspect this is an issue for Miika and his mad xslt skillz.

                      Linus