latest windows build

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:47:15 PDT 2017

Sent from my iPad

> On 2 Aug 2017, at 19:32, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:24 AM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2.DC reported decompression appears as a greyed out area instead of being red
>
> That's a preferences setting. I suspect you just lost your preferences
> when you did the new laptop install.

My bad - time to re-read the manual........

> See the "Draw dive computer reported ceiling in red" checkbox in the
> "Profile" tab in preferences.
>
>> 5. However import from Divelogs, although it seems to work, the drawing of the profile has a few issues
>
> Ugh,. "A few issues". It looks like all your samples are lost, or more
> likely they are there but all have a time of zero.
Yeah, the dives have a depth/time associated with them but no profile. On the divelogs website the profile is shown so the data is there. Actually, going through all of the dives on divelogs, I have some that import with profiles and some without which is even more strange.