latest windows build

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:50:13 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:24 AM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 5. However import from Divelogs, although it seems to work, the drawing of the profile has a few issues
>
> Ugh,. "A few issues". It looks like all your samples are lost, or more
> likely they are there but all have a time of zero.
>
> I suspect this is an issue for Miika and his mad xslt skillz.

sync from divelogs.de is working fine for me,  Windows 7 VM. But now I
am wondering if there is something different in John's dives that are
not working properly. Might need some non-functional test data to be
able to dig into this. Can you John share a dive or two that are not
working with me (off the list is fine if you prefer so). I'll need to
enable some debug files to see what is going on in the conversion
formats...

miika