Real support for multiple concurrent sensors..

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Aug 3 00:33:58 PDT 2017

On 27 July, 2017 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 09:57:27PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> > Anyway, without further ado, here's the patch. No sign-off yet, because I
> > do think people should look and comment. But I think the patch is fine,
> > and I'll fix anythign that anybody can find, *except* for that TankItem
> > thing that I will refuse to touch. That class is ugly. It needs to have
> > access to the actual dive.
>
> OK, I finished a first read through the patch. It's not as scary as I
> feared, but there are a couple of functions I want to spend more time on.
> So far nothing stood out as exceptionally stupid.
>
> I think the main other people from whom I'd love to see a review are
> Robert and Anton...

I've looked at this and done some testing.

For all my data it now looks ok. ( tested on current master,
37b4522438dcbeeed39de4903ebb2a92b5a27cde )

I looked at the MkVI test data we have laying in the dives directory,
and the pressure graphs there doesn't look right.

If I import dives/Poseidon_MkVILog.txt into a clean logbook on current
master, I just get one gray line representing the oxygen pressure.

Attached are screenshots of v4.6.4 and current master, showing the
differences.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604