QtLocation map updates

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 3 01:03:03 PDT 2017

On 03-08-17 08:06, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Actually, I pulled your proposed changes and added some of mine on top.
> This seems to be working ok based on my minimal testing - more work
> is definitely needed to test this on all our platforms...

Hmm. My self build tree (from current master) has a nasty endless loop
probably due to the new google tile plugin ... (up to date Arch linux,
Qt 5.9.1).

Suspicious line in the console:

qrc:/MapWidget.qml:41: Error: Cannot assign [undefined] to
QDeclarativeGeoMapType*

The map is blank/white on startup, with the controls visible (including
the layer select in the left top, filled in with a map that seems to
correspond to to the location of the selected dive).

Endless loop is entered when triggering MapWidgetHelper::centerOnDiveSite

--jan