latest windows build

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Thu Aug 3 08:05:34 PDT 2017

Hi Miika,

That is strange, yes.
I do have a few dives from John that have a sample rate of 0 in the
database. There is one DLD on the server containing his last dive only
and that has a correct sample rate of 10 seconds. But this file was
uploaded after the dive had already been imported, so it was skipped. I
don't have the previous DLD where the "wrong" sample rate must have been
in, so impossible to check those values.

Whatever the problem is, there seems to be the possibility, that I get a
wrong sample rate from whatever software imports into divelogs. So in
the DLD export, I will build in a sanity checker that calculates the
sample rate from the duration and number of samples in case the stored
sample rate is 0. I think I already did that for the rendering of the
profile graph, so it shouldn't be a big problem to use that code. That's
also why it looks correct when viewed in divelogs...

I'll let you know when the fix is online.

Rainer