Real support for multiple concurrent sensors..

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 3 11:20:09 PDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Linus Torvalds

> Ahh. It's a big in parse_txt_file(). Will fix this one too. Thanks for noticing.

The bug was that while we set the pressures correctly, we didn't set
any sensor value at all. The incorrect change was obvious:

  -               sample->o2cylinderpressure.mbar = lrint(val * 1000);
  +               sample->pressure[1].mbar = lrint(val * 1000);

but it's actually subtly wrong: it *used* to be that
o2cylinderpressure implicitly meant that it was the O2 sensor, but now
with generalized sensors we have to explicitly set the sensor.

Let me check. I *think* it's going to be trivial to fix.

                Linus