new APK with smaller action button

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 3 15:41:45 PDT 2017

> On Aug 3, 2017, at 3:34 PM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 4 August 2017 at 08:01, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com <mailto:dbdavide at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Action Burton much better.
>
> I agree
>
> I dont have the old apk right now but Text fields should occupy the entire horizontal space. I cannot even see my email.
>
> That bug has been around for a little while now but should be a pretty easy fix.  I was planning on doing that tomorrow if nobody else has by then.

Done - please check the latest APK (this also fixes the odd incremental margin on the left that we had there)

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.706-arm.apk <http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/Subsurface-mobile-4.6.4.706-arm.apk>

But this reminds me that I'm not sure we have all the problems with the "changing credentials / saving credentials" addressed...