OSTC 2, Button sensitivity

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 4 01:44:22 PDT 2017

from our google groups list

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject: 	OSTC 2, Button sensitivity
Date: 	Fri, 4 Aug 2017 01:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Alexander Gottwald <jugendtrainingtsck at gmail.com>
To: 	Subsurface Divelog <subsurface-divelog at googlegroups.com>

Hi,

with Subsurface 4.6.4 on Mac OS 10.12.6 and HW OSTC 2 (#10139, Bluetooth
LE) i have the following problem:

- my button sensitivity is set to 60% left and 20% right
- when i connect Subsurface to the Computer and read out the settings it
shows in Subsurface always 60%/60% (rest of settings is correct read out)

- when i donĀ“t change the button sensitivity and write the settings to
the computer nothing is changed (so it still is 60% / 20%)
- when i change either button sensitivity and write the settings, than
both button sensitivity is set to the one from the left one

So to me it seems, that Subsurface is only considering the left button
settings...

BR,
Alex