St(ill)atistics

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Aug 14 02:37:21 PDT 2017

Some news on the statistics front:

I'v continued to experiment with the QML code after a brief discussion with
Dirk, the experiment to use the Box and wiskers plot with a model as
datasource, and... it failed miserably. I'm now creating a small testcase
for Qt showcasing the bug.

so I got back to Qwt and I have something to show, it's currently correctly
generating the graphs we want. I was basically frustrated that we (the c,
c++ people) don't have a good library for that (good in the sense 'visually
appealing' and 'easy to use').

I searched for a good javascript library for that and I found d3 awesome,
and a tear came out of my eye.

Tomaz