Aqua Divelog Import ?

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 04:25:56 PDT 2017

On 14-08-2017 12:20, Eric Schlicker wrote:
> Dear Subsurface Team,
>
> in the past I dived a lot and made nearly 330 dives.  But then my wife
> get 3 kids and I quit diving for a long time. Now my oldest son made
> his dive license and so we will dive together. In the past I had a
> dive log software on the Palm, called Aqua Dive Log.  Palm is gone :-(
> So I try to find a solution to transfer it to a new software. Is ist
> possible? I attached the Aqua Divelog files.
>
> Aqua Divelog was the „sister“ program of TravelTrak. Traveltrak was
> for Uwatec Computer only, Aqua Divelog was free for everybody (some
> plugins cost some €). Maybe this information ist helpful. Both made
> from Stephan Veigl. I think its a kind of uddf, because Stepahn was in
> the „uddf group“.
>
> Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.

Hi Eric:

I did this a few years ago, but I don't remember exactly what the steps
were. Here you can find some info about the process:
http://aquapalm.sourceforge.net/plugins/TravelTrakFAQ.html

I still have the Traveltrak software, in case you can't find it online,
but I believe that you'll need to install the palm OS software on your
machine before installing TravelTrak.

Hope this helps.

All the best:

Pedro