Importing dives from my old log software

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:43:27 PDT 2017

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM, Salvador Cuñat
<salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:

>> By the way, is there any way to import directly to SubSurface from SP
>> Galileo?
>

> Yes, subsurface fully supports Galileo devices downloads thanks to
> libdivecomputer library.

Wasn't it so that OSX does not support IrDA and thus IR based devices
do not work on Mac with Subsurface? From Subsurface FAQ:
---8<---
Why is my IRDA (infrared) based dive computer not working on a Mac?

Subsurface on the Mac does not currently support IRDA based dive
computers. This is an issue of missing support libraries for us to use
-- other dive log software may have implemented their own IRDA stack
on the Mac, we have not. Subsurface on Windows and Linux does support
IRDA based dive computers just fine.
---8<---

miika