Mac, Importing Scubapro SmartTrak divelogs

Gregory Sin uranicus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 00:58:12 PDT 2017

Gentlemen,

I think I managed to overcome this.
Uploaded JTrak to divelogs.de and then export to SubSurface.
A bit “bulky” option but at least something.

It is strange that two other SW: JTrak and LogTRAK works well with generic IRD USB adapter I bought long time ago.
And SubSurface cant see that USB dongle. Mac 10.9.5

Now I have next problem- how to marry iX3M DEEP and Subsurface.
Tried 2 days, via BT and USB, still not there. Also, nothing much explained in the Manual.
By next email will try to open new subject.

Thanks for your kind effort and time.

with kind regards
Gregory