RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:02:43 PDT 2017

On Aug 16, 2017 11:46 AM, "Anton Lundin" <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

Step one would be some documentation. How to read and write settings
to the computer. Whats the protocol? Which settings are there and how to
interpret the data.
The information doesn't need to be "public", but the code we write based
on it will be. As far as I know there is only one manufacturer which has
public documentation, and thats HeinrichsWeikamp. We have "non public"
documentation from more manufacturers, but its best if Ratio would be
willing to publish their documentario

Hi Anton,

Months ago I wrote to them to get documentation about their dc (they are
Italian) and they replied to me that they are pleased to give us support
but they asked to be officially contacted by a Subsurface representative.
I stepped back because someone here (I have to dig through the archives)
wrote that developers here already have a contact with them.
If you like I can just forward you and Dirk my email exchange and then you
will continue with them.

Bye