RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 03:00:55 PDT 2017

So, after a few trials, I'm getting the following in the subsurface.log
file:

INFO: Open: name=00:13:43:0C:56:29

ERROR: Failed to open the serial port. [in ../../src/shearwater_common.c:46
(shearwater_common_open)]

Currently running Macos 10.13 Beta (17A344b) (updated since my last email).
Running Subsurface 4.6.4-709-gd77de11a1d2e from the "test" folder on the
offical download site.

When using the latest version from the git server, compiling against Qt
5.9.1 using the -build-deps switch, I get the exact same error in the log
file.

I'm lost as to how to proceed from here :(

Benjamin