RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Gregory Sin uranicus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 01:58:31 PDT 2017

Good day everybody,

I did few experiments today.
2 different MacBooks, different Os.
Sub was same 4.6.4 from “downloads” (unable to run that test version due to immediate crash on both Mac).
DC- iX3M DEEP GPS
See files self-explanatory.

On both Mac I tried: Cable and BT.
BT shows “connected” once you try to connect via Sub.
No much difference in symptoms via cable (I was switching off BT and tried to connect to USB0 port).

Of course DC configuration does not work.
If you try to import log, there are some small difference between computers.
On one Mac it is just error, on another insufficient privileges.

I suggest compatibility with Dive systems computers to be removed from compatible DC list.
Clearly nothing even close to compatibility we have at the moment.

Do you need any help with Ratio? Recently they issue update and it may generate a problems.
To what I see on iX3M DEEP its 4.0.26/013 OS (updated).

Please guide me how to help further?

kind regards
Gregory