RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Sun Aug 20 03:40:53 PDT 2017

Gregory,

I am currently traveling and only rarely have internet connectivity.

> Am 20.08.2017 um 10:58 schrieb Gregory Sin <uranicus at gmail.com>:
>
> unable to run that test version due to immediate crash on both Mac).

I tried the latest test version and have no problem to run it. Upon crashing, the mac should offer to send a crash report (to apple not us). Could you please copy and paste that report so we can try to figure out what is going on?

Best
Robert

PS: the ratio computers work for others. So it Must be an unfortunate combination with your setup.