RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Gregory Sin uranicus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 07:19:50 PDT 2017

Hi Robert

Hope you are not in Papua ;) to my memory internet is second issue there, after Malaria of course ;)

Ok, let me try it on 3 macs (with different OS) and 2 iX3M (DEEP and Easy models), by using BT and cable.
I think its Ratio  OS version, what can make a difference… got some rumors that after recent update of their OS, client SW also need to be updated.
Are we talking about this version Subsurface-4.6.4-709-gd77de11a1d2e.dmg?

Give me few days please. Will revert soon.

Have a good trip.

kind regards
Greg