RATIO iX3M DEEP computers compatibility and connection/configuration problem

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Tue Aug 22 07:58:59 PDT 2017

On 2017-08-22 05:29, Gregory Sin wrote:
> Please find testing result and files/log/screens below.
>
> DC:			iX3M DEEP (Os 4.0.26/013). Clean DC, no dives logged.
> Mac:			10.12.4
> SUBSURF:	4.6.4.737
> BT:			Only DC and Mouse are paired, but only DC connected.
>
> No errors reported.
> Can we carefully conclude that BT comm works? ;)
> I will be try same DC with dives/log after one week and revert.
> Sorry, we have 3 Ratio DC here, but all pristine new w/o dives.

The last error in the logfile:

ERROR: Received NAK packet with error code 58. [in
../../src/divesystem_idive.c:348 (divesystem_idive_packet)]

might be a bit misleading. Error code 58 means that the dive computers
contains no dives yet. So it's completely harmless and the download was
completed successfully.

Jef