Bluetooth / BLE failing with Shearwater Petrel 2 on mobile and desktop

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Aug 23 11:07:55 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 3:40 AM, Salvador Cuñat
<salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Debian unstable, moving to Qt 5.9 fails (since a week or two) because
> distro has moved to openssl 1.1 (as Linus pointed out some time ago).

Here's a patch to qtbase 5.9 that got things working for me.

NOTE NOTE NOTE! This is a cherry-pick with fixups by me. It's not the
original patch by Richard Moore, but a basically untested backport
that just happens to work for me.

So no guarantees.

                Linus