removing Marble traces from the Subsurface tree

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 25 12:19:59 PDT 2017

>>> do you guys have the package "qtlocation5-dev" installed and if so do
>>> it install a folder named "QtLocation/private" in the folder which
>>> contains the Qt headers?
>>
>> It is installed, but no prviate directory. I do also have
>> qtpositioning5-dev installed.
>>

> it now looks like an debian/ubuntu packaging issue.
>
> the fedora dev package has them:
> http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HE27r0iiXaQJ:rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/devel/rawhide/aarch64/q/qt5-qtlocation-devel-5.9.0-2.fc27.aarch64.html+&cd=1&hl=bg&ct=clnk&gl=us

I have googled up and down and indeed it seems like Debian based distros don't bundle the private headers / private qmake files, whereas Red Hat based distros as well as Arch Linux do. I haven't looked on OpenSUSE, yet.

That's of course a problem... any creative solutions how we can help people on Ubuntu to be able to build this module?

Thiago?