removing Marble traces from the Subsurface tree

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 25 13:46:20 PDT 2017

> On Aug 25, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> here is my script to pull the headers locally from the Qt source code
> git repository.
> from there it's a matter of "sudo cp"-ing them in the correct Qt
> header's folder - e.g.:
> /usr/include/qt5/QtLocation/5.9.1/QtLocation/private/
>
> usage:
> $sh ./get_qtlocation_private_headers.sh 5.9.1
>
> the alternative is to use packages from other distros - already mentioned.

That may be even easier than what I just sent out.

Here's my request - can you add to this script

a) detection if the headers are already there (qmake -query QT_INSTALL_HEADERS and poke around there)
b) if not, download the headers (using the script or something similar)
c) don't install into the system path, but have them in install_root and modify googlemaps plugin to pick them up from there if necessary

Thanks