cloud.subsurface-divelog.org auth error

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Sun Aug 27 14:14:31 PDT 2017

On Sun, 27 Aug 2017, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > On Aug 27, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Yury Akudovich <yorik503 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've rebuilt the library and Subsurface with https support and now it works!
> > Unfortunately I can't install your deb packages because of dependency
> > on libssl1.0.0, but in my Debian buster(testing) is only libssl1.1
> > available.
>
> Hmm - I have a hard time matching Ubuntu and Debian versions. Even the
> Artful repo isn't new enough for Buster?

Thing is, you can have both libssl1.0.2 _and_ libssl1.1 installed on
debian buster/sid.  Your choice is to install libssl1.0-dev (instead
of libssl-dev), should you choose to use libssl1.0-dev (headers, lib)
for development.  In my case, this is what I currently have installed:

	libssl1.0-dev:amd64                             install
	libssl1.0.0:amd64                               install
	libssl1.0.2:amd64                               install
	libssl1.1:amd64                                 install
	libssl1.1:i386                                  install

on debian sid.  There are still quite a few packages that lack
libssl1.1 support in the distro.

Cheers,

--
Cristian