cloud.subsurface-divelog.org auth error

Yury Akudovich yorik503 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 02:59:58 PDT 2017

Even Artful repo isn't new enough for Buster. It's libssl1.0.0 (>=
1.0.0) in all builds, and I have following available:
libssl1.1:
  Version table:
     1.1.0f-5 80
         80 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian sid/main i386 Packages
 *** 1.1.0f-4 500
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing/main i386 Packages
libssl1.0.2:
 *** 1.0.2l-2 500
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing/main i386 Packages
         80 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian sid/main i386 Packages

But I've installed libssl1.0.0 from oldstable and looks like it works now.

Thank you!

On 27 August 2017 at 23:15, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>>> Hmm - I have a hard time matching Ubuntu and Debian versions. Even the
>>> Artful repo isn't new enough for Buster?
>>
>> Thing is, you can have both libssl1.0.2 _and_ libssl1.1 installed on
>> debian buster/sid.  Your choice is to install libssl1.0-dev (instead
>> of libssl-dev), should you choose to use libssl1.0-dev (headers, lib)
>> for development.  In my case, this is what I currently have installed:
>>
>>       libssl1.0-dev:amd64                             install
>>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>       libssl1.0.0:amd64                               install
>>       libssl1.0.2:amd64                               install
>>       libssl1.1:amd64                                 install
>>       libssl1.1:i386                                  install
>>
>> on debian sid.  There are still quite a few packages that lack
>> libssl1.1 support in the distro.
>
> Much better answer than mine :-)
>
> /D

With best regards,