O2 sensor values on CCR dives

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:34:33 PST 2017

On 2 December 2017 at 22:29, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

> Can you save the same dive from Shearwater Desktop so I can take a look
> at the mV values they report there, so see of they are out by about -8
> or so?

Sorry I forgot I shared it privately with Jef
It's attached now.

> Your Sensor 3 reads a bit high towards the end of the dive, but you're
> probably already aware of that.

Should be the number 2 actually. It's nearly time to change them all.

Thank you for your effort on solving this.
Is it possible that I am the only one who noted this? Pushing the oxygen at
1.5 during the last part of the deco brings inevitably the graph in the red
area.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos