funny little libdc problem on iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Dec 2 20:07:11 PST 2017

My guess is that this will change with the iostreams that Jef is working on, but right now when I build libdivecomputer for iOS (where I have no libusb / hidusb support), half the dive computers that we actually are able to support via BLE are not compiled in (Suunto EON Steel and EON Core, Scubapro G2, Square, Sport Matrix), as they are ifdef'ed out depending on USBHID.

Right now I have a hack around that in my libdivecomputer (just as a warning for those building from source - right now only Shearwater BLE computers work out of the box).