O2 sensor values on CCR dives

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:17:11 PST 2017

I can do it....

davide at mobile

Il 03 dic 2017 10:16, dbdavide at gmail.com ha scritto:

Here there is the correct file. Sorry.

I see that sensor 2 always reads higher than the other ones but I never got
a calibration problem or any warning/alarm during the dive.

davide at mobile

Il 03 dic 2017 09:45, "Anton Lundin" <glance at acc.umu.se> ha scritto:

On 03 December, 2017 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> On 02 December, 2017 - Davide DB wrote:
>
> > On 2 December 2017 at 22:29, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> > >
> > > Your Sensor 3 reads a bit high towards the end of the dive, but you're
> > > probably already aware of that.
> > >

> > Should be the number 2 actually. It's nearly time to change them all.

Yea, its sensor 2. Just me that fumbled.

Anyway, when looking at the average ppo2 calculated by the computer it
looks like it "voted out" sensor 2 about when you moved from 1.4 to 1.5
in ppo2, where sensor 2 starts reading high.

The average stored by the computer aligns perfectly with s1 and s3,
while if you're averaging all 3 sensors it would be reading about 0.06
high.

Was there any cell warning during that part of the dive?

There might be some voting bits in there which we don't know about...

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin    +46702-161604