QtQuick 2.6 on Ubuntu

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 21:07:12 PST 2017

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:36 PM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> On 03/12/2017 18:23, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>

>> Willem, you mention the PPA only has 4.7.2 - I know that I pushed 4.7.4
>> and a quick look at the Launchpad website seems to indicate that indeed
>> 4.7.4 is there.
>>
>> See attached image. Ubuntu has its own mind. Sometimes it presents the
> latest versions of software only to the latest versions of Ubuntu. Qt is a
> good example (5.5 on 16.04).

I believe that you are using subsurface-daily repository. That seems to
have 4.7.2 version of Subsurface. Switch to the main repository and you
should have 4.7.4. Run the following commands on a terminal:
---8<---
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:subsurface/subsurface-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
---8<---

miika