towards Subsurface 4.7.5 and Subsurface-mobile 2.0.2 for iOS and Android

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 4 16:38:05 PST 2017

Dirk Hohndel schreef op 2017-12-04 19:13:

> Linus just merged the latest functional changes in libdivecomputer
> (which once again took some commits from our branch and made random
> changes to them, making the merging increasingly harder), but of
> course not the iostream code...
>
> I know that Jan had a change that he wanted to add once
> libdivecomputer is merged (I'm just talking to Linus about the
> logistics of changing the submodule ref - this should happen RSN).

Hmm, I see that the 2 commits I would like to see merged (SHAs from
Jefs master 76187c550a806fe and f87720dff9e04dbe) are not merged. Not
sure that thats intentional or just forgotten. As our release is coming
close, I could live with postphoning it to 4.7.6 (also as my time is
still limited to add my fix on top).

--jan