towards Subsurface 4.7.5 and Subsurface-mobile 2.0.2 for iOS and Android

Murillo Bernardes mfbernardes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:29:12 PST 2017

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> quick update:
>

> On 5. Dec 2017, at 09:04, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> And it downloaded the dives without any problem, it’s just a bit slow (as
> others have noticed already).

Good to hear.. and yeah, it's slow.

> The second, however, never appeared in the drop down menu (I just double
> checked I can connect and download from both computers on the desktop). But
> I attribute that to my ignorance to how the pairing is supposed to work.
>

> I tried with my iPad as well. I finally managed to connect and download
> both dive computers. There I see that after a while behind the hex-address
> it shows OSCT Sport. Which is good. But it seems it only works I turn on BT
> on the dive computer before starting the app. Otherwise I cannot get a
> connections.

For now the discovery starts with the app and finishes some time after. If
the computer was not discovered by then it will not be available.

Ideally whenever the Download page is open we would start the discovery (if
it's stopped). To be implemented later.

--
Murillo