Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 and Subsurface 4.7.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Dec 6 21:59:26 PST 2017

I have pushed what I hope will be the final builds of Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 (4.7.4.280) to both TestFlight and GooglePlay Beta channel.
I'm too tired to write announcements and publish them tonight. If someone feels ambitious and wants to draft the announcement, more power to you.

I know these builds aren't perfect (the BLE addresses on iOS pretty much prevent you from seeing the dive computer name on iOS for example), but I felt we really needed to get this into people's hands.
We should try to clean up some of the remaining issues over the next few weeks and do a 2.0.2 release that gets things to a sane and stable state.

Assuming I don't spend too much time on that release, I'll also release Subsurface 4.7.5 tomorrow. I need to finalize the RelaseNotes (again, if someone wants to send a PR for that, my deepest appreciation will be yours) and make sure I have everything in line for a release. And then go through the semi-painful process of triggering all the builds and writing THAT announcement.

Thanks everyone for all the help. The pace of Subsurface development has noticeably picked up. I really, really am enjoying that.