Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 and Subsurface 4.7.5

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Wed Dec 6 22:16:38 PST 2017

Probably too late to change for the next release, but before I forget: I'm
having a small issue coming up with that new build. I'm not sure I ever did
this with the other ones, so I don't know if it's a new bug, or an old one.
Reproduction steps:

   - Open dive from list
   - Edit dive (no changes made, if it matters)
   - return to list
   - Attempt to select a new dive, dive is highlighted but does not open

Tested on an iPhone 7 running 11.1.2, and an iPad mini running 9.3.5 (it's
old)

I'll file an issue on github sometime tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

- Federico