Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 and Subsurface 4.7.5

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 06:50:02 PST 2017

> Bcc:
> Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 01:16:38 -0500
> Subject: Re: Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 and Subsurface 4.7.5
> Probably too late to change for the next release, but before I forget: I'm
> having a small issue coming up with that new build. I'm not sure I ever did
> this with the other ones, so I don't know if it's a new bug, or an old one.
> Reproduction steps:
>
>    - Open dive from list
>    - Edit dive (no changes made, if it matters)
>    - return to list
>    - Attempt to select a new dive, dive is highlighted but does not open
>
> Tested on an iPhone 7 running 11.1.2, and an iPad mini running 9.3.5 (it's
> old)
>
> I'll file an issue on github sometime tomorrow when I have a bit more time.
>
> - Federico
>
> I see something similar, and I have for the last few builds on testflight.
I was trying to figure out how to record a video to post the bug.  In the
interim, I'll explain my sequence:

* open an existing dive  from the list
* edit, but do no changes, then hit save
* return to the dive list
* select another dive.

At this point, it does go to the new dive, but I see the bottom half of the
screen and I'm unable to scroll up/down.  After a few attempts at
scrolling, it will finally work.   This isn't a big deal, but has an
annoyance factor.  Overall there are so many other improvements that I'm
happy to see release 2.0.1 on iOS.

Running Iphone6, 11.1.2

..Hartley