releases everywhere

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Dec 7 20:42:03 PST 2017

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 06:05:28PM -1000, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
> [2017-12-07 18:35:43 -0600] Dirk Hohndel:
> > Funny coincidence... I was just about done with writing the release announcement post for Subsurface 4.7.5 when I got the notification that the review of Subsurface-mobile-2.0.1 for iOS was completed.
> > So today we actually managed to release a new version for ALL of our platforms since I also pushed an update to Subsurface-mobile 2.0.1 for Android this morning.
>
> That's awesome! Thanks Dirk.
>
> I always feel a bit silly bringing up trivial packaging issues but it
> appears the "libdivecomputer-subsurface-branch-4.7.5.tgz" tarball is a
> copy of the Subsurface source tree, not libdc. Could you push a new one?

I hate to correct you.
You are not "bringing up trivial packaging issues" - you are one of the
few people who actually USE the tgz files I create and you rightfully
point out that (once again) I didn't get this right. It's quite
embarrassing, to be honest, that I keep forgetting to ensure that the
content of these two files is correct.

My apologies. I'll upload the correct one in a moment.