Cloud connection fails using AppImage

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:58:48 PST 2017

I tested running the AppImage on an older server (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS aka
trusty). The cloud connection seems to fail with the following verbose log
on the console:

---8<---
Completed connection with cloud storage backend, response "[OK]"
Set the current dive site: 0
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/miika.turkia@gmail.com[miika.turkia@gmail.com]
"
Opening cloud storage from: "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/miika.turkia@gmail.com[miika.turkia@gmail.com]
"
Set the current dive site: 0
git_remote_repo: accessing
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/miika.turkia@gmail.com
git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (1 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (2 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (3 second(s) passed)
git storage: Waiting for cloud connection (4 second(s) passed)
git storage: Cloud connection failed
connection test to cloud server failed
QNetworkReply::NetworkError(ProtocolInvalidOperationError) "Error
transferring
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//make-latte?number-of-shots=3 - server
replied: I'm a teapot" 418 "Linus does not like non-fat milk"
Cloud storage: unable to connect to cloud server
loc https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/miika.turkia@gmail.com wasn't
found or is not a directory
---8<---

The used image was downloaded from following url:
http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/Subsurface-4.7.5-x86_64.AppImage

Was there some URL where I can grab the Travis built version from? Somehow
I fail to find where the resulting AppImage (or any other binary) is copied
to...

miika