Subsurface libdivecomputer branch merged with upstream..

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 12 21:18:22 PST 2017

> On Dec 12, 2017, at 4:07 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> I think we should be able to take advantage of our git submodule to
> make some of this easier - correct me if I'm wrong. But if I merge this
> into a different branch (let's say Subsurface-experimental) of libdc then
> I should be able to create a pull request for Subsurface that references
> that git SHA for the submodule and that should give us test builds and
> installable binaries for all but iOS "for free", correct?

That did indeed work really well. I fixed a compile problem on Android,
I reviewed the merge itself, I tested Android and Mac... it all looks good.

I think the only way to get broad test coverage against many dive
computers will be to push this to Subsurface-branch and master, so
I just did that (and I also included the one commit that had been sitting
as a PR on GitHub for a week or so - simply ignoring the build directory
under libdivecomputer).

Thanks again, Linus