Unknown cylinder error

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:56:20 PST 2017

When launching Subsurface 4.7.5 on Ubuntu, it displays the following error
message:

Unknown cylinder key/value pair (m'/)

What it unfortunately *doesn't* show, however, is which dive number
contains the problematic entry. I've tried exporting all of my dives to
Subsurface XML and browsing/grepping the results, paying special interest
to the most recent dives, but so far nothing stands out as obviously
different/incorrect.

Any suggestions on how to isolate the bad entry?

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams