Graph vs. Detail difference

Alexander Maier maieralex at me.com
Thu Dec 21 11:08:01 PST 2017

Hello,

I have played a little bit with the planing feature. When I use high ascend and descent rates the graph shows decompression stops (fe. at 6m), but the details don’t show this in the listing. Possible it can be stops under 1 min. , but the 6m deco stop seams to be more than 1 minute. I also have planed with normal rates and the graph and detail listing seams to be ok.

---

Alexander Maier
Wertachstrasse 19
D-89250 Senden