4.7.6

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 24 11:43:43 PST 2017

Happy Holidays everyone

While recovering from too much food during the holiday season, I think we should cut a 4.7.6 release.
There are a couple of small issues with 4.7.5 (QtQuick version causes issues on old Linux distros with Qt 5.5, the annoying warning about the "m'" in the git storage) and of course we have a couple cool new features like the picture zoom levels and semi-closed rebreather support for the OSTC...

Is there anything I should wait for? Anything that we broke since 4.7.5 and haven't fixed?

Thanks