4.7.6

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 24 12:46:36 PST 2017

> On Dec 24, 2017, at 12:39 PM, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com> wrote:
>>

>> You're not building against the current libdivecomputer.
>
> I'd have expected build.sh would pull current libdivecomputer, which
> it seems to do:
>
> [Subsurface-branch %=]> git fetch
> [Subsurface-branch %=]> git pull
> Already up to date.
> [Subsurface-branch %=]> git describe
> v4.6.4-131-gc0f025b

Does that seem odd to you? We should be at 4.7.5-97 or so (I think I have a couple un-pushed commits in my tree)

> [Subsurface-branch %=]> git status
> On branch Subsurface-branch
> Your branch is up to date with 'origin/Subsurface-branch'.
>
> Untracked files:
>  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
>
>        build/
>
> nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
> track)
>
> Still, no joy :(

cd ~/src/subsurface
git submodule update
cd libdivecomputer/build
make && make install
cd ../../build
make

should get you to a working version. Assuming you are on something resembling current master :-)