4.7.6

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Dec 24 13:58:56 PST 2017

Hallo Dirk, hallo Berhold,

Am 24.12.2017 um 20:43 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> There are a couple of small issues with 4.7.5 (QtQuick version causes issues on old Linux distros with Qt 5.5, the annoying warning about the "m'" in the git storage) and of course we have a couple cool new features like the picture zoom levels and semi-closed rebreather support for the OSTC...
Hey cool - I have been "involved" in the worst item (this stupid " m'")
and the best item (the picture zoom)! :-)

Yes, right time to do the 4.7.6.

One stupid question:
Is there a "de facto standard" how to translate "zoom level" into
German? Ah, while writing this mail a popular tool using this term came
to my mind: Firefox - There they call it "Zoomfaktor". Maybe this is the
best choice?!

Best regards
Stefan

--