Android compile problem, local and on Travis

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 26 06:55:01 PST 2017

Since some days (do not know exactly what introduced this) I have a
compile problem when building the Android apk on my local system. I'm
building using the build.sh from packaging (already from a long time).

It's just after the apk is created (so it does not hinder testing of own
build apks, and as side note/question, why is there any build processing
going on after the apk is created?). After Dirk fixed the Android Travis
build (sdkmanager does not understand yes), the Travis build are failing
again (after, I think 2 successful runs). Remarkably, the Travis fail is
also just after the apk is produced, so there might be a relation
between my local fail and the Travis fail.

My first idea was, the recent upgrade (on my desktop) to cmake 3.10. But
Travis is still building with 3.9.3 ... so, no direct relation to local
fail and Travis fail ...

The local fail is:

[ 82%] Built target subsurface-mobile.apk
[ 82%] Built target documentationLink
CMake Error: Error processing file: <path
stripped>src/subsurface/Documentation
CMake Error: The source directory "<path
stripped>src/subsurface-mobile-build-arm/doc" does not exist.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/documentation] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/documentation.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Notice the reference to the .../doc directory. Fully unclear to me where
that is coming from. Our documentation directory is called "Documentation".

Anybody a useful idea on this subject? I realize that there are not much
own apk builders ...

--jan