Boot dive show Düsseldorf

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Dec 30 02:13:20 PST 2017

Hi,

after several years of absence, in January 2018, I will be attending the Boot dive (actually: water sports) trade show in Düsseldorf. My main goal is to decide about which dry suit I am going to buy but will have some time to look around and talk to people. Specifically, I will be there on Friday, January 26th.

If any other subsurface people are around this would be a great opportunity to finally meet in person, so please let me know. I also plan to talk to some dive computer manufacturers. If there is anything specific you want to know and want me to ask (like: Hi Shearwater, how is the sensor calibration supposed to work?) I am happy to do that for you.

Best
Robert