Grantlee

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 09:44:54 PST 2017

On 30 December 2017 at 19:08, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Lubomir,
>
> I just noticed by pure coincidence that apparently a tiny bit of work has gone into Grantlee again (after being seemingly abandoned).
> Is there anything there that we'd want? That would help us?

https://github.com/steveire/grantlee/commits/master

i see some commits from July 2017, but our build script still does a:
  git clone https://github.com/steveire/grantlee.git
  git checkout v5.0.0

there is also a fair amount of work since 95d971700 (that's v5.0.0
which is from 2014), yet apart from introducing regressions i don't
see how that would help us.

keeping upstream is nice, but "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" is also nice.
i would go with the former on this one.

lubomir