doing a 4.6.1 release

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Feb 1 21:49:40 PST 2017

Dirk,

> On 02 Feb 2017, at 03:37, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Is there anything else pending that I should wait for? Or is this a good
> point to create 4.6.1 ?

there are three things on my pending issues list:

- Stefan’s patch printing the altitude/surface pressure in the dive plan which needs a rebase

- The issue with the Vyper in gauge mode with gas transmitter (at least make that error go away)

- Willem’s merging problem (this might be too difficult for a quick fix).

Give me time tonight to do something about 2. and give 3. a try (or decide it’s too hard).

Do we have new strings since the release that need translation?

Best
Robert