doing a 4.6.1 release

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at
Wed Feb 1 22:12:34 PST 2017

On 02/02/2017 07:58, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 06:49:40AM +0100, Robert Helling wrote:
>> Dirk,
>>> On 02 Feb 2017, at 03:37, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at> wrote:
>>> Is there anything else pending that I should wait for? Or is this a good
>>> point to create 4.6.1 ?
>> there are three things on my pending issues list:
>> - Stefan’s patch printing the altitude/surface pressure in the dive plan which needs a rebase
>> - The issue with the Vyper in gauge mode with gas transmitter (at least make that error go away)
>> - Willem’s merging problem (this might be too difficult for a quick fix).
>> Give me time tonight to do something about 2. and give 3. a try (or decide it’s too hard).
> I was planning for Sunday at the earliest, so there's definitely time.
>> Do we have new strings since the release that need translation?
> I don't think so, but I'll check and make sure.
> /D
I would suggest that we get 2 things right for 4.6.1

a) In the planner, fix the bug where cylinder gas change on ascent is 
lost when a dive plan is re-opened for editing. This is really an 
irritating problem. I think Tomaz offered to look at that.

b) Let's see if its possible to build an AppImage of the Scubapro 
SmartTrak import tool? I think Salva offered to look at that.

Kind regards,

More information about the subsurface mailing list