Problems building Subsurface for Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 2 07:45:36 PST 2017

I am back at my hobby of trying to build Subsurface-desktop to run on
Android. This is to test the FTDI interface.

Building subsurface/packaging/android/build.sh with

export SUBSURFACE_DESKTOP=ON

I get the folowing scripting error in build.sh:

~/src/libdivecomputer-build-arm ~/src
subsurface/packaging/android/build.sh: line 296: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../libdivecomputer/configure: No such file or directory

originating at the line:

"$SUBSURFACE_SOURCE"/../libdivecomputer/configure --host=${BUILDCHAIN} --prefix="$PREFIX" --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-examples=no

Does any one have an idea?

Of course there is not a libdivecomputer directory in src because I started with a clean src directory.

Do I need a manual install of libdivecomputer? As fa ar I am aware this should not be necessary.

Kind regards,
willem