Fwd: Re: Problems building Subsurface for Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 2 08:28:21 PST 2017

On 02/02/2017 18:01, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> I get the folowing scripting error in build.sh:
>>
>> ~/src/libdivecomputer-build-arm ~/src
>> subsurface/packaging/android/build.sh: line 296: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../libdivecomputer/configure: No such file or directory
> autoreconf --install
> in the libdivecomputer directory should take care of that.
> For odd reasons I sometimes have to run that twice
> The Android build instructions assume that this is a libdivecomputer directory that has already been used for builds.
> I guess we could should fix that in the Android build

  There is no libdivecomputer directory in src. I have such a directory in
my backup/src directory which contains the Linux build resources.
However, in the current src there is a directory
libdivecomputer-build-arm. But if I remember correctly, I do not need
the 'normal' libdivecomputer but one that has some Android-specific
things?? The only other way to get the 'normal' directory is to download
it from the libdivecomputer website?
Kind regards,
willem